Williams Occupational Therapy (Williams OT) is an Occupational Therapy Practice specialising in driver assessment and training for drivers with a medical condition or disability. We are situated in Adelaide, South Australia.
Williams Occupational Therapy doesn’t just do driving assessments. We assist with driving lessons for people with a disability or medical issue and offer lessons all over Adelaide.
Assisting people with disabilities to drive is all we do. We have a team of dedicated driver-trained occupational therapists, specialised driving instructors and vehicle modifiers.
Our Services include:
- Occupational therapist assessment
- Specialised Disability driving lessons
- Modified vehicles for training
- Learner driver information and gaining your L’s program for clients with disabilities
- Experienced driver information
- In addition, we now assist in all areas of mobility including wheelchair prescription and access modifications such as home modifications
Get in contact through the form below so we can talk about how we can best help you get on the road.