Williams Occupational Therapy (Williams OT) is an Occupational Therapy Practice specialising in driver assessment and training for drivers with a medical condition or disability. We are situated in Adelaide, South Australia.
Williams Occupational Therapy doesn’t just do driving assessments. We assist with driving lessons for people with a disability or medical issue and offer lessons all over Adelaide.
Assisting people with disabilities to drive is all we do. we have a team of dedicated driver trained occupational therapists, specialised driving instructors and vehicle modifiers.
Our Services include:
- Occupational therapist assessment
- Specialised Disability driving lessons
- Modified vehicles for training
- Learner driver information and gaining your L’s program for clients with disabilities
- Experienced driver information
Get in contact through the form below so we can talk about how we can best help you get on the road.