Inclusive Movement Discovery.
We can’t wait to welcome you to our refreshingly judgement-free, inclusive adult movement space.
We’ve created a first of it’s kind space where we help you:
- increase physical capacity
- reduce pain
- increase mobility
- achieve meaningful goals defined by functional movement, not size.
- improve mental health and mindset
- improve quality of life
- discover new, exciting ways of moving
Even if you:
- don’t identify as “athletic” or “coordinated”
- believe that your body is too weak, inflexible or fragile
- don’t think group fitness solutions can meet your needs
- experience anxiety or discomfort in group situations
- experience sensory stimuli more or less intensely than most folks
- identify as neurodivergent, ASD, PDA, ADD, ADHD, BPD, OCD
- learn differently
- have had enough of diets, fat-shaming or mirrors
- have other needs which make exercise tricky
What makes us different?
- Led by a Certified Pilates Instructor on the autism spectrum
- Maximum of 3 people + Instructor in group classes, with Private sessions also offered (subject to availability)
- Autism ASD PDA ADHD and ADD friendly
- Health At Every Size (HAES) friendly (no fat shaming)
- Weight-neutral and Food-neutral (no diet culture)
- LGBTIQ+ friendly
- BIPOC friendly
- Eating disorder survivor friendly
- Trauma informed
- Sensory friendly
- Simple no-fuss instruction, grounded in the latest exercise science
- Just bring your authentic self and let us create a movement experience that is perfectly in tune with your needs and preferences.