Health for Keeps : Physiotherapy and Health Coaching Workshops
Health for Keeps aims to change the way businesses and organizations think about the health and wellbeing of the people within them, and those they support. Health for Keeps supports a compassionate model of care, putting people and the community within which they live at the heart of service. Health for Keeps is operated by Carrie (Caroline) Taylor.
With over 12 years of experience as a physiotherapist Carrie understands how the body performs best when the right environment is established. Having helped many people recover from injuries, return to work, and improve their quality of life, Carrie believes that success is achieved by working holistically with people to build strength physically, mentally, and emotionally. Carrie combines her physiotherapy knowledge with powerful techniques to underpin learning and mindset and break through health barriers. Recently nominated SA Women in Business Award and 2 Seven Effect Freedom Awards, Carrie is well known for her warm person-centered approach. She helps people understand their health and shows them how they can reclaim fun and energy by tuning into the power of their mind, body, and emotions.
Carrie is mum to two teens with Autism Spectrum and is a strong believer in developing and supporting peoples’ ability to help themselves and assists them:
- In getting started, through goal setting, planning, and educating
- Working with beliefs and mindsets to encourage and support healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Building patterns of belief and behaviour
- Using practical skills and techniques for physical and mental wellbeing
- Supporting them to keep doing it, even when the going gets tough.
- Through working in an Autism friendly manner to include and support those with neurodiverse needs.
Leave a review